Wednesday, January 6, 2010

That's Enough, Bret Michaels!

I was home watching bad television today. I should have been writing or working out or working on any number of un-finished projects that I have got going on, but, the past few weeks have just kicked my ass and I felt I deserved a little mental break.

So, I started watching Behind the Music: Pink, which was actually entertaining. She is pretty cool. I love her badassedness and would love to be as ballsy as she is. I'd also like to have her abs, but hey! I'm working on it! Then, Bret Michaels came on and that was my cue to be done!

Sooo, new year...

Had a crazy cross country drive to be with family for Christmas, fun, but, Thank God it is only once a year! Between snowstorms and annoying siblings, a week was plenty!

Now, it's time to think Spring! Start planning my birthday trip! Warm sun! Culture!

I hear Greece calling my name...at least, I think it's my name, since I don't actually speak Greek, but, oh, Greece...sand, sun, foreign words, art, architecture, food, NO CHILDREN! I mean, children, but not mine! My husband and I could use a week or two of rolling around in an exotic locale! Sigh...

This is the year it has to happen! I am turning forty, damnit! I need to start on this long life list of mine! I haven't crossed anything off since 2005!

Yes! 2010 will be the year of sculptures and sculptured abs...I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment