Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gratitude

Yes, I can be a smarmy bitch. I am sarcastic and blunt and I complain WAY TOO MUCH. WAY.

A fellow blogger posted something about being happy with your life, regardless of your circumstances and it reminded me that I have so much to be happy about. (Thanks, Whit!)

Here is my list:

A boy with a sense of humor that rivals mine at age 13.
A boy that makes me remember that there is no such thing as perfect and WHO CARES?
A boy that has the heart of a poet.
A husband who knows that beneath all of this weight, age, stress lies the hottie he fell in love with; and all he sees is her.
Friends who love me.
Family who loves me.
Realizing that no one has the perfect life.
Time to have fun.
Good Coffee.
Warm socks.
Heat.
Kitty cats.
The ability to laugh at the absurdity of life.
I was born a Yankee fan :)
Bill Murray.
Music that makes me smile.
Music that makes me dance.
Music so awesome that it makes me learn to play the piano.
Two hands to write with.
Two feet to get my ass on the treadmill.
Coworkers that make work fun.
Delicious smelling hand lotion.

I guess that's a good start.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment