Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is This Funny or is it Not?

My husband enrolled us in a new gas delivery service ( that sounds really funny, I know ). What that means is he signed us up for a service that buys their energy from renewable sources...yay!

Seemed like a no-brainer, until...

Today I get a letter in the mail saying that we don't qualify for this service due to our credit score.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Aren't we already paying for natural gas service and is it not currently on???

How good does your credit have to be to fight global warming?

And how bad is my credit that I can't even GET GAS (hee hee)???

This is one of those aha moments, as Oprah would call it, I know.

Aha! Our credit sucks! Aha! What losers we are! Aha! This would make a good blog!

It kills me that we want a more environmentally friendly house, but can't afford to make it so. We want better windows, but the $10,000 price tag is a bit of a drawback. Would love to install solar panels; same deal. Get our gas supplied by a company that promotes wind and solar? Get a life, your credit sucks.

How does anyone really do it? I can see the point some people have that the environmental movement is an elitist one.

Take the polar bears off the Endangered Species list and drill baby, drill! I need cheap gas for the next ten years so I can continue to live my extravagant lifestyle!

Just kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment